Tuesday, September 16, 2014

From Tumblr to Blogspot

At the beginning of this new school year, I decided to embrace change.  I changed living situations, I changed my exercise routine, and I changed my note taking strategy.  Yep, lots of new changing to adjust to while also adjusting to the trials and tribulations of the second year of medical school...no, I'm not having a mid-life crisis.

Since I'm on this "change is awesome" high, I also decided to change to a different blog format!  Goodbye Tumblr, helloooo Blogspot!  Since I had quite a few posts on the old posts, I moved all of those old posts here!

Few perks about this new format
- Organized recipe folder!
- Search Box toolbar  

Lots of new recipes to try, so little time to do it!  I want to try to post more often so I guess I'll write more instead of youtubing/hulu-ing/rolling-around-in-my-bed-time.

Also, I was looking through old photos of mine and I found this lol. I told the artist to draw me as a "baking doctor" hahahahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment