Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Twas a fun four weeks learning about all the awesome bacteria that give us diarrhea.  Seriously though, how it is possible that almost every bacteria infection will give you fever, headache, malaise, diarrhea and/or nonproductive cough? 

It was quite imperative for me to have some happiness this passed weekend while I was studying for my exam.  I happened to have an open can of pumpkin puree so I made a pumpkin spice latte!  Starbucks got nothing on me!

Pumpkin Spice Latte

-1 cup hot, strong coffee.  
-3/4 cup milk** (I used almond milk)
-1 tsp. vanilla
-1 tbsp. pumpkin puree
-1 tsp. brown sugar
-1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

1. In a mug, mix together everything but the coffee.
2. Microwave the mixture until it is hot.
3. Mix in the coffee.
4. Enjoy!

**DONT USE PASTEURIZED MILK! Definitely dont want a campylobacter infection.....

No comments:

Post a Comment